20 March 2010

market day




was great to see everyone again at the the handmade show. i am looking forward to the next one in may as there will be lots of other new crafters to meet aswell. i had a great day -experimenting with new stock. but still my timber necklaces seem to be a winner. and i even sold some stuff from my studio clean out basket. there is still LOTS if kinks that need to be ironed out for the next market (show)mmm..) but all in good time, we have a lot of really keen ladies to get this thing up & running smoothly. now to unpack that car........or a glass of wine?(please do excuse my camera pics)

2 comments:

  1. I say have a glass of wine. We will work on the bugs it's still early days.
    X Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

hi! i would love to hear from you, thanks for stopping by. your visit here has made me smile :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails