25 March 2010

my creative space


today i worked at the Mystic Turtle but this week i have been busy cutting wrap skirts. I love this pattern, as it was probably my best selling item when i had my shop. (go back about 100 posts to find out more about Holi Goddess or just google it and see what pops up)
ANYhow ..the best part about my wrap pattern is that they are a free size, can be adapted to winter or summer fabrics & look pretty damn good on just about everyone. So i have pooled my fabric stash together, mostly wools & vintage sheeting, to get a great lil story happening. I am also thinking about hand dying some cheesecloth scarves to match. So...time permitting, hopefully these babies will be up on madeit in a couple of weeks, or if i stretch my time a lil bit more maybe even open my etsy store. xxjade
pop on over to kirsty's for heaps more creativness

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric - I look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

hi! i would love to hear from you, thanks for stopping by. your visit here has made me smile :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails